Wednesday, March 11, 2009

tired mommy who doesn't like to sleep...

yes yes, i do know we all need sleep-- 'beauty' sleep. w/o it.....
well, i don't like to sleep. it's almost 3 am and here i am.
i really need to sleep to let me body heal itself...... i mean we all know the restorative properties of sleeping... but i just can't seem to do it.
i'm always tired... always awake and i can't get myself to sleep when my supergirl does.

so.... i would say i haven't had a good sleep since supergirl was born.

it's been over a year now..... and at first... i was just tired, but there didn't seem to be any negative impact i'd noticed. i lost my baby weight- fast, my skin was perfect. but after all these sleepless months....... i've totally breaking out and gaining weight, not to mention always craving sweets. i'm sure this has a lot to do with me getting my period back too! but since then...... my hormones been out of whack, add on top of that... i don't sleep, and i've been craving junkfood... mostly chips and chocolate chip cookies.

oh my skin woes. and i used to the girl that everyone comments on what beautiful smooth porcelian-esque skin i have.

i am devastated that i've allowed my skin to suffer to this point.

anyhow, i'm online trying to find a remedy. but i know there is no quick fix. i have to sleep more, stave off the junk food habit.......

but still, i wonder if there is a 'miracle' product out there!!!!!

here's to wishin'

No comments:

Post a Comment