Thursday, May 28, 2009

so i've started working out......

it's 15-20 mins of dancing, stretching, crunches, and push-ups. usually supergirl dances with me.... or sits on my tummy as i do crunches. it's only been a week, but superman says i look 'tighter.' lol. i have a good 10 lbs to drop! it acutally feels good to sweat. =)

anyway, all this weight gain; i just haven't felt like going out... nothing seems to fit well! it's a terrible feeling. i wish i took better care of myself when i was thinner! i just took it for granted. when supergirl was 6 months old, hmm.. about a year ago, i weighed 10 lbs less than i do now. =(

all these hormones kicking in and my insatiable sweet tooth. though, i've been able to quit lots of snacks cold turkey by now. not fun.

wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment