Monday, September 21, 2009

back in my skinny jeans!

well, not really...

but my suits. i fit all my suits from years ago. it feels good. i've invested in some great power suits during my 'corporate' days. lately, i've been cleaning house and i 'thought' about perhaps donating and selling some suits. i've finally found some time to go thru them today and ... boy was i surprised when i fit them... and i looked H _ O _ T. most of my suits are sleek, clean cut, well crafted, and make me look rather sexy powerful, the vibe i was going for back in the days. and i had so much fun trying them on today! feeling an old bit of my old self. i really don't know when i will ever wear them again though and IF i will enter the workforce either. but after much thought, i wanted to keep them all. good suits are hard to come by and i've invested a good amt of time and money finding ones that suit me well. if i ever needed a suit last minute... i doubt i'll be able to find a suitable one that i love and i'll prob have to drop a bunch of cash for one as all last minute shopping goes.

good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment