Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I got my FREE Full Size Benefit Bad Gal Blue Mascara!

yipee! i love freebies!! i went to ULTA today to get the free Benefit Mascara. I printed out the homepage of seventeen.com and a copy of official rules too. but when i got there, the ULTA associate said they cannot take printouts, per their store policy!! i showed her the RULES, but she still wouldn't accept it. she says some people would keep printing it and going back. boo to those people who do, that's just so lame- really!! but luckily i also had my brand new copy of Seventeen mag with me, just happened to receive today just before i left for ULTA. what luck was it that i decided to 'bring with me!!'- or i'd be so pissed. anyway, she ripped the cover, and the page with the 'offer' on it. though my mags defaced; i did get a full sized mascara! and BLUE is my thing!!!!!

FYI, if you like blue, ROYAL BLUE by Maybelline Great Lash is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment