Sunday, July 5, 2009

I've never WON a Sweepstake!

Have you?
Well, let me rephrase, I've never won any major sweepstakes!
Sometimes, I'll receive a lip gloss I may have won from a fashion magazine... and maybe a pencil, eye shadow, sample size of something or two. You get the point. I've never won anything substantial!

With the economy the way it is..... and I've just started clipping coupons and braving stores that give me 'crap' for it, but nevertheless going at it head on. A new idea popped up, what about entering sweepstakes?! What if, What if... yes I'm sure the statistics of winning is probably close to the state lottery or are my chances better?! You know what they say, you have to think positive, think 'winner!'

So here I go, since I am without job, always always serving my darling daughter, I suppose I can carve out a chunk of time to enter sweepstakes!

So this is my personal endeavor and blog. I'm posting all the sweeps I enter and official rules, for myself. You can just laugh at me for my futile attempts, or laugh with me, or just enter for yourself too.

Now, has anyone actually ever win or can some of these sweeptakes be a scam! Well, let's find out.

xoxo,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment